METAL CORE PCB USES - LED APPLICATIONS AND MORE
Applications that generate a large amount of heat often cannot be adequately cooled using just traditional fans. Conductive cooling through metal core PCBs are an ideal production option.
MCPCBs are most widely found in LED technologies, as they reduce the number of LEDs required to produce a specific illumination.
LIGHT EMITTING DIODES RELEASE A GREAT AMOUNT OF HEAT IN APPLICATIONS SUCH AS:
- Back light unit applications
- Street safety applications (streetlights, lighting, etc.)
- General lighting applications
- System automotive LED applications
- Power converters: telecom, industrial, high voltage regulator, power supplies
- Hybrid/electric motor control applications